Miami Art Deco Molding
Art Deco style is often noted for its harmonious combination of contrasting designs. Sharp angles, juxtaposed with gently sloping lines, is just one example of the visual balance that art deco is renowned for.
In South Beach, the Art Deco architecture of The Cadillac hotel incorporates contrasting design elements that result in perfect visual balance. It is streamlined vertically, giving the building a modern, futuristic look. However, the sharp angles of the building’s carport extend to span the width of the building’s base, and in conjunction with the stepped rise of the building’s height, balancing its dimensions. The Cadillac’s look is almost mythic, and its aura is one of stability and permanence. Reminiscent of a temple or tower constructed by the ancients, The Cadillac’s design combines the styling of the future and the past, and the modern and antique.
This unique Art Deco molding combines a broader step design with a sloping, rounded line. This crown molding’s design allows for two installation options: extended onto the ceiling, the stepped design seems to continue on, lending to the illusion of a recessed ceiling. If Miami crown molding is extended down the wall, it softens the sharp-edged corners of the room and gives a graceful “layered” look.
Miami crown molding is made from High-Density Furniture Grade Polyurethane
– outstanding quality crown molding made from high-density polyurethane and designed specifically for installation with indirect lighting
– environmentally friendly material is hypoallergenic and fully recyclable
– no CFC no PVC no formaldehyde;
– rope or LED lighting can be easily fixed from inside the molding or on the wall behind the molding;
– the front surface of crown molding reinforced with synthetic foil providing extra durable and smooth surface;
– molding milled on the reverse side for strong adhesive bonding;
– water and humidity resistant
– maximum long term protection against scratches and dents;
– crown molding is pre-primed with water-based white paint;
– has a tough extremely smooth surface;
– this profile is available in flexible material;
– metal dies used for consistent quality and the perfect part to part match for hassle free installation;
– there is a four piece minimum requirement for this molding purchase;
Polyurethane is a high-density material – it’s extremely lightweight and easy to install (and comes primed and ready to paint). It is a green material meaning it’s CFC and formaldehyde free. It is also moisture resistant — so it won’t shrink flex or mold. What’s also great about Polyurethane is that it’s completely customizable and can be treated as wood (you can saw it nail it screw it and sand it). In addition, our polyurethane material comes primed and ready to paint.
Any molding from our collection can be made in flexible resin material. Flexible molding is available in custom lengths from 4 feet to 12 feet, in foot increments only. You can order any combination of molding lengths for your application.
For best recommendation of lengths call customer assistance
There are no reviews yet.