Flexible RGB LED ribbon lights for indoor or outdoor application
33’, 82′ and 164′ RGB LED lighting kit includes:
Flexible RGB LED strip 5/8” wide, x1 controller, x1 remote.1 end cap, 20, 40 or 80 mounting clips.
Note: This product is factory sealed RGB LED and UL approved and are warrantied as non-cuttable. Cut at your own risk RGB LED can be cut approximately every 20 to 30 inches. We do not accept any returns for RGB LED’s that have been cut.
RGB LED Ribbon lighting Product Highlights
– 120 V flexible RGB LED ribbon;
– Energy efficient RGB LED’s
– Consistent binning/color
– Rated for 35,000 hours
– No additional transformer needed
– No additional power supply/ Amplifiers needed
– Can run up to 164 feet on one power cord;
– cuttable at your own risk approximately every 20 to 30 inches;
– RGB LED’s encased with flexible PVC;
– 7 Colors from one Lighting Source
– Comes in 3 lengths 33ft, 82ft and 164 feet;
– Red 190 Lumens/foot
– Green 144 Lumens/foot
– Blue 160 Lumens/foot
– Beam Spread: 120 degrees
Output standard features:
– 33 feet – 80 watts 600 RGB LED chips embedded in flexible PVC;
– 82 feet – 200 watts 1500 RGB LED chips embedded in flexible PVC;
– 164 feet – 400 watts 3000 RGB LED chips embedded in flexible PVC;
– kit includes: 20, 40 or 80 mounting clips;
RGB LED ribbon mounting channel
Safety and Warranty Notes:
- Note*: Remember do not leave 120V ribbon flex RGB LED plugged in for more than one minute while on shipping spool, as damage may occur;
- When planning your installation, it is recommended you review your plans with a licensed electrician. It is strongly recommended that you read the installation booklet before installing your RGB LED lights;
- Non-cuttable Limited warranty – 1 year. No returns, refund on cut products;
- Warning: If using 120V Ribbon Flex outdoors, be sure to use waterproof PVC or silicon to secure all connections and power cord.
- Call 781.444.8001 to place a custom order.
There are no reviews yet.