This sleek, large Chicago steps profile is perfect as an original, modern, crown molding, or as a practical solution for hiding a curtain rail or LED lighting. The Chicago features chamfered corners at the top and bottom that create a subtle line of shadow that further accentuates the linear pattern.
– outstanding quality crown molding made from high-density polyurethane and designed specifically for installation with indirect lighting
– environmentally friendly material is hypoallergenic and fully recyclable
– no CFC no PVC no formaldehyde;
– rope or LED lighting can be easily fixed from inside the molding or on the wall behind the molding;
– the front surface of crown molding reinforced with synthetic foil providing extra durable and smooth surface;
– molding milled on the reverse side for strong adhesive bonding;
– water and humidity resistant
– maximum long term protection against scratches and dents;
– crown molding is pre-primed with water-based white paint;
– has a tough extremely smooth surface;
– metal dies used for consistent quality and the perfect part to part match for hassle free installation;
– there is a four piece minimum requirement for this molding purchase;
Polyurethane is a high-density material – it’s extremely lightweight and easy to install (and comes primed and ready to paint). It is a green material meaning it’s CFC and formaldehyde free. It is also moisture resistant — so it won’t shrink flex or mold. What’s also great about Polyurethane is that it’s completely customizable and can be treated as wood (you can saw it nail it screw it and sand it). In addition, our polyurethane material comes primed and ready to paint.
There are no reviews yet.